NEWEST semiconductor laser therapy watch
1.)Lowers blood pressure
3.)Lowers blood fat
4.)Lowers blood sugar
5.)Lowers High blood viscosity
6.)Reduces risk of heart attack
7.)Reduces risk of stroke
8.)Reduces inflammation and swelling
9.)Energizes cell activity and bloodstream
10.)Strengthens the immune system
11.)Regulates blood flow and circulation
12.)Enhances oxygen carrying capacity
13.)Improves cell deformability
14.)Therapy the various rhinitis .
This item is based on modern laser medicine and proven clinical practice. The device applies a low level 650nm wavelength laser. Our instrument utilizes explicit irradiation to change biological characteristics and remove fat layer/cholesterol from red blood cells, thereby improving the activity, deformability, and oxygen carrying capacity of cells to reduce the concentration of middle molecules in the bloodstream. This process improves hem rheological properties while lowering triglycerides and cholesterol for the effective treatment and prevention of heart and brain diseases.
After 30 mins treatment--RED CELLS: through the microscope , we check the red cells . we can see the blood red cells activated, it single and back to normal. The doctor could also check the Hemorheology it would also have a difference .
After about 30 days treatment--PATIENT FEELING:Headache, dizziness, chest tightness, shortness of breath, palpitations, drowsiness, insomnia, numbness, memory loss and other symptoms change or disappear
After about 3 months treatment--HOSPITIAL TEST: patient could test the Hemorheology , blood viscosity, cholesterol, triglyceride, low density lipoprotein.
Daily use can effectively prevent cerebral thrombosis, stroke, sudden death, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
3-5 days, you can do one blood detect, or CT detect, your brain and heart blood and oxygen will improve 30%
6 months later, 80% diabetic insulin secretion will reach the normal level.
1) Not suitable for the following groups: cancer patient, pregnancy, patient with hemorrhagic diseases.
2) Children shall only use the instrument under the direction of their parents.
3) The elder patients and sensitive patients must accept the low-power and short-time treatment at the beginning, the rate of work could be increased as the body adjusts.
1. Where are the radial artery, Neiguan acupoint, nasal cavity, Daling acupoint and ulnar artery? And how to wear and use it?
First Step: Wear the main machine on the inner side of the left wrist, and keep the key surface of the main machine parallel to the first cross grain, so as to ensure the laser irradiates radial artery and neiguan acupoint precisely; and then fasten the wrist belt without slide.
Second Step: Insert the nose laser wire in the jack of the main machine, wear a nasal cap for this laser wire then can start treatment.
2. What's the treatment course?
As a general patents, Twice per day, 30 minutes for each time, 7-10 days for one treatment session. After 7- 10 days,Stop one or two days, Then, continue for next session.No any side effects under the long-term use. During the treatment, drink more, eat more vegetables .
3. Why Irradiation Radia artery?
1) The position of radial artery is more superficial compared with other parts of the body.
2) Radial artery is closer to the heart and its blood flow is larger. Blood goes through the radial artery around every 8 minutes.
3) Radial artery is easy to touch and locate, which runs along vein, so laser energy can be easily absorbed by blood cells to ensure good effect.
4. Why Irradiation Neiguan Acupoint?
1) Neiguan Acupoint can adjust the abnormal heart rate in a bidirectional way, so the high heart rate can be slowed down and the low heart rate can be accelerated.
2) Neiguan Acupoint can increase the blood flow of coronary artery in acute myocardial ischemia.
3) Neiguan acupoint can strengthen myocardial contractility and improve cardiac function.
5. Why Irradiation Nasal cavity?
The location of nasal cavity is close to brain which is the center of human bosy. Abudant vessels and nerve systems are distributed under the nasal cavity. 60% blood flow of nasal mucosa goes through arteries and vein, and blood goes through nasal cavity at around 3 minutes.